Details about Tsvetan G. Tsvetanov
Access statistics for papers by Tsvetan G. Tsvetanov.
Last updated 2020-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Economic Value of Delaying Adaptation to Sea-Level Rise: An Application to Coastal Properties in Connecticut
Working Paper series, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Climatic Change (2013)
- Re-Evaluating the Role of Energy Efficiency Standards: A Time-Consistent Behavioral Economics Approach
Working Paper series, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy View citations (1)
Also in Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics (2011) View citations (1)
- Synergizing China's energy and carbon mitigation goals: General equilibrium modeling and policy assessment
Energy Economics, 2020, 89, (C)
- The Effectiveness of a Water Right Retirement Program at Conserving Water
Land Economics, 2020, 96, (1), 56-74
- Hurdles and steps: Estimating demand for solar photovoltaics
Quantitative Economics, 2019, 10, (1), 275-310 View citations (8)
- The Effectiveness of Urban Irrigation Day Restrictions in California
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2019, 05, (03), 1-29
- When the carrot goes bad: The effect of solar rebate uncertainty
Energy Economics, 2019, 81, (C), 886-898
- Nudging energy efficiency audits: Evidence from a field experiment
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2018, 90, (C), 303-316 View citations (4)
- CLIMATE CHANGE AND LAND USE IN SOUTHEASTERN U.S.: DID THE “DUMB FARMER” GET IT WRONG?
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2016, 07, (03), 1-35
- The Welfare Effects of Energy Efficiency Standards When Choice Sets Matter
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2014, 1, (1), 233 - 271 View citations (8)
- Re-evaluating the role of energy efficiency standards: A behavioral economics approach
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2013, 66, (2), 347-363 View citations (18)
- The economic value of delaying adaptation to sea-level rise: An application to coastal properties in Connecticut
Climatic Change, 2013, 121, (2), 177-193 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Regulation versus liability: a behavioural economics perspective
Chapter 4 in Research Handbook on Economic Models of Law, 2013, pp 69-86
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.