Details about Neslihan Uler
Access statistics for papers by Neslihan Uler.
Last updated 2020-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- When Income Depends on Performance and Luck: The Effects of Culture and Information on Giving
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute (2015) View citations (11)
- The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute (2016) View citations (1)
- Experimental Departures from Self-Interest when Competing Partnerships Share Output
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Experimental Economics (2015)
- (Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe
Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute View citations (7)
Also in Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (2011) View citations (3)
- Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
- Behavioral sources of the demand for carbon offsets: an experimental study
Experimental Economics, 2019, 22, (3), 676-704 View citations (1)
- Demand for Giving to Multiple Charities: An Experimental Study
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2019, 17, (3), 725-753
- Experimental departures from self-interest when competing partnerships share output
Experimental Economics, 2015, 18, (1), 89-115 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Distinguishing the role of authority “in” and authority “to”
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 113, (C), 32-42 View citations (18)
- Understanding the reference effect
Games and Economic Behavior, 2013, 82, (C), 403-423 View citations (7)
- Behavioral mechanism design: evidence from the modified first-price auctions
Review of Economic Design, 2012, 16, (2), 159-173 View citations (6)
- Public goods provision, inequality and taxes
Experimental Economics, 2011, 14, (3), 287-306 View citations (8)
- Charitable giving under inequality aversion
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 208-210 View citations (15)
- Public goods provision and redistributive taxation
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (3-4), 440-453 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.