Details about Eric R. Ulm
Access statistics for papers by Eric R. Ulm.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Scoring Rules for Subjective Probability Distributions
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2017)
- Scoring rules for subjective probability distributions
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 134, (C), 430-448 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Eliciting subjective probability distributions with binary lotteries
Economics Letters, 2015, 127, (C), 68-71 View citations (14)
- Optimal allocation and consumption with guaranteed minimum death benefits, external income and term life insurance
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2015, 61, (C), 87-98 View citations (4)
- Analytic solution for ratchet guaranteed minimum death benefit options under a variety of mortality laws
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2014, 58, (C), 14-23 View citations (8)
- Insurance Pricing, Reserving, and Performance Evaluation Under External Constraints on Capitalization and Return on Equity
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2012, 79, (2), 541-566
- Optimal consumption and allocation in variable annuities with Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefits
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2012, 51, (3), 586-598 View citations (17)
- Analytic Solution for Return of Premium and Rollup Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit Options Under Some Simple Mortality Laws
ASTIN Bulletin, 2008, 38, (2), 543-563 View citations (12)
- The Effect of the Real Option to Transfer on the Value of Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefits
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2006, 73, (1), 43-69 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.