Details about Alexander Vaninsky
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Vaninsky.
Last updated 2018-07-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Energy-environmental efficiency and optimal restructuring of the global economy
Energy, 2018, 153, (C), 338-348 View citations (6)
- Optimal environment-friendly economic restructuring: the United States–China cooperation case study
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2018, 51, (3), 189-220
- Factorial decomposition of CO2 emissions: A generalized Divisia index approach
Energy Economics, 2014, 45, (C), 389-400 View citations (17)
- Prospective national and regional environmental performance: Boundary estimations using a combined data envelopment – stochastic frontier analysis approach
Energy, 2010, 35, (9), 3657-3665 View citations (4)
- Erratum to "Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis" [Energy Economics, 28(2006), 326-338]
Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (3), e1-e1
- Efficiency of electric power generation in the United States: Analysis and forecast based on data envelopment analysis
Energy Economics, 2006, 28, (3), 326-338 View citations (42)
- Data envelopment analysis with resource constraints: An alternative model with non-discretionary factors
European Journal of Operational Research, 2001, 128, (1), 206-212 View citations (1)
- Productivity Paradoxes and Their Resolution
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2000, 14, (3), 191-207 View citations (2)
- Data envelopment analysis with a single DMU: A graphic projected-gradient approach
European Journal of Operational Research, 1999, 115, (3), 518-528 View citations (7)
- Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Israel
Journal of Management & Governance, 1999, 3, (2), 189-201 View citations (23)
- Impact of waiting attribution and consumer's mood on perceived quality
Journal of Business Research, 1995, 34, (3), 191-196 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.