Details about Denisa Vasilescu
Access statistics for papers by Denisa Vasilescu.
Last updated 2017-10-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Employment in Romania: evidence from a panel data analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- School-to-Work Transition: European Youth’s Perception of Labour Market Opportunities
ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, 2017, 51, (1), 5-20
- Explaining the Migration Intentions Of Romanian Youth: Are Teenegers Different?
Romanian Statistical Review, 2016, 64, (4), 69-86 View citations (3)
- The evolution of earnings inequality in Romania
Romanian Journal of Economics, 2014, 39, (2(48)), 88-99 View citations (1)
- REGIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE REAL EARNINGS IN ROMANIA
Romanian Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 7, (2), 58-78 View citations (1)
- Internal Migration and Labour Market in Romania - a Regional Approach
Reconect - Electronic Journal of Social, Environmental and Cultural Studies, 2011, 3, (2), 142-149
- The Impact of Investments and Gross Value Added upon Earnings
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, XVIII(2011), (2(555)), 207-218 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.