Details about Ellen J. Van Loo
Access statistics for papers by Ellen J. Van Loo.
Last updated 2020-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Visual Attribute Non-Attendance in a Food Choice Experiment: Results From an Eye-tracking Study
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in European Review of Agricultural Economics (2018)
- Comparing Serial, and Choice Task Stated and Inferred Attribute Nonâ€ Attendance Methods in Food Choice Experiments
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (1), 35-57 View citations (3)
- Using eye tracking to account for attribute non-attendance in choice experiments
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 45, (3), 333-365 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- What is the value of sustainably-produced rice? Consumer evidence from experimental auctions in Vietnam
Food Policy, 2018, 79, (C), 283-296
- Determinants of the Acceptance of Sustainable Production Strategies among Dairy Farmers: Development and Testing of a Modified Technology Acceptance Model
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (10), 1-16 View citations (3)
- Healthy, sustainable and plant-based eating: Perceived (mis)match and involvement-based consumer segments as targets for future policy
Food Policy, 2017, 69, (C), 46-57 View citations (4)
- Market Opportunities for Animal-Friendly Milk in Different Consumer Segments
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (12), 1-17 View citations (4)
- Sustainability labels on coffee: Consumer preferences, willingness-to-pay and visual attention to attributes
Ecological Economics, 2015, 118, (C), 215-225 View citations (26)
- Consumers’ valuation of sustainability labels on meat
Food Policy, 2014, 49, (P1), 137-150 View citations (39)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.