Details about Karine van der Beek
Access statistics for papers by Karine van der Beek.
Last updated 2020-12-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- MARKET FORCES SHAPING HUMAN CAPITAL IN EIGHTEENTH CENTURY LONDON
Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2013) View citations (1)
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne (2013) View citations (2)
- England's Eighteenth Century Demand for High-Quality Workmanship: Evidence from Apprenticeship, 1710-1770
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group View citations (5)
- Flexible Supply of Apprenticeship in the British Industrial Revolution
The Journal of Economic History, 2017, 77, (1), 208-250 View citations (22)
- Skill choice and skill complementarity in eighteenth century England
Explorations in Economic History, 2016, 59, (C), 94-113 View citations (21)
- Political fragmentation, competition, and investment decisions: the medieval grinding industry in Ponthieu, France, 1150–1250
Economic History Review, 2010, 63, (3), 664-687 View citations (1)
- The Rise of the Amsterdam Market and Information Exchange: Merchants, Commercial Expansion, and Change in the Spatial Economy of the Low Countries, c. 15501630. By ClÃ¨ Lesger. Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2006. Pp. xii, 326. $100, cloth
The Journal of Economic History, 2009, 69, (3), 882-883
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.