Details about David Van Fleet
Access statistics for papers by David Van Fleet.
Last updated 2020-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Public Science and Public Innovation: Assessing the Relationship between Patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act
UNCG Economics Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (2011)
- Human Capital, Workplace Violence, and Human Resource Management in Agribusiness: Review and Recommendations
Journal of Agribusiness, 2017, 35, (1)
- Journal Lists: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2016, 19, (3), 20
- Public science and public innovation: Assessing the relationship between patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (8), 1094-1099 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Scholarly achievement and accounting journal editorial board membership
Journal of Accounting Education, 2009, 27, (4), 197-209 View citations (7)
- Raising Rivals’ Costs Through Political Strategy: An Extension of Resource‐based Theory
Journal of Management Studies, 2002, 39, (5), 707-724 View citations (59)
- Shaping an American Institution: Robert E. Wood and Sears, Roebuck, James C. Worthy, University of Illinois Press, Urbana, Illinois, 1984, No. of pages: 344. Price: $18.95
Strategic Management Journal, 1986, 7, (6), 557-558
- Entrepreneurship and Black Capitalism
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 1985, 10, (2), 31-40
- COMPARATIVE ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS RESEARCH LEADING TO AN INTERVENTION STRATEGY [I]
Journal of Management Studies, 1984, 21, (4), 443-461
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.