Details about Nicoleta Vintilă
|Postal address:||Piaţa Romană No. 6, Camera 1104, Sector 1, Bucureşti, România|
|Workplace:||Departamentul Finante (Department of Finance), Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori (Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Asset Markets), Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti (Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Nicoleta Vintilă.
Last updated 2011-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Capital Budgeting: the Romanian Credit Analysts’ Points of View
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2011, 03, (1), 039-045
- Capital budgeting: the Romanian university professors' points of view
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2010, 02, (2), 95-102 View citations (2)
- ENTRY AND EXIT DECISIONS UNDER UNCERTAINTY: A REAL OPTION APPROACH
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 11(528)(supplement), (11(528)(supplement)), 341-348
- Assessing Discount Rate for a Project Financed Entirely with Equity Capital
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2007, 9(514), (9(514)), 11-20
- Real Options in Capital Budgeting. Pricing the Option to Delay and the Option to Abandon a Project
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2007, 7(512), (7(512)), 47-58
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.