Details about Mária Širaňová
Access statistics for papers by Mária Širaňová.
Last updated 2023-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Income Inequality as Long-term Conditioning Factor of Monetary Transmission to Bank Interest Rates in EA Countries
Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies
- ARE CONSUMER INFLATION EXPECTATIONS AN INTERNATIONAL PHENOMENON? Results of spatial panel regressions models
GUT FME Working Paper Series A, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology
- Financial Development, Rule of Law and Wealth Inequality: Bayesian Model Averaging Evidence
Working Papers, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies) View citations (5)
Also in BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT) (2017)
- Getting the Measures of Trade Misinvoicing Right: Bilateral Panel Data Approach
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Analyzing macroeconomic imbalances in the EU
EcoMod2016, EcoMod View citations (1)
- The determinants of errors and omissions in a small and open economy: The case of Slovakia
Working Papers, Institute of Economic Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences View citations (1)
- Role of the U.S. Dollar in International Financial System
EAPG Working Paper Series, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava
- Is it me or you? A deeper insight into profile of misreporting economies
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2022, 83, (C), 10-25
- Return adjusted charge ratios: What drives fees and costs of pension schemes?
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 48, (C)
- Creating the illicit capital flows network in Europe – Do the net errors and omissions follow an economic pattern?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 71, (C), 955-973 View citations (2)
- Determinants shaping the international currency system: Where do currencies stand relative to their equilibria?
The World Economy, 2020, 43, (2), 458-483
- Impact of macroeconomic news, regulation and hacking exchange markets on the volatility of bitcoin
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2020, 119, (C) View citations (13)
- Public support for firms in lagging regionsÃ¢Â€Â”evaluation of innovation subsidy in Slovakia
Science and Public Policy, 2019, 46, (2), 173-183 View citations (2)
- Exploding net errors and omissions as a capital flight phenomenon: the case of Slovakia
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (16), 1866-1884 View citations (2)
- Interest rate pass-through in the euro area: Financial fragmentation, balance sheet policies and negative rates
Journal of Financial Stability, 2018, 36, (C), 12-21 View citations (31)
- Performance of the Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure in light of historical experience in the CEE region
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2018, 21, (4), 335-352 View citations (4)
- Analysing the Relevance of the MIP Scoreboard's Indicators
National Institute Economic Review, 2017, 239, (1), R32-R52 View citations (2)
Also in National Institute Economic Review, 2017, 239, R32-R52 (2017)
- Stimulating economic recovery through euro area growth poles: call for more directed unconventional monetary policy measures?
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 2017, 12, (4), 663-653
- Structure of the EU28 plus ukraine economic region from the growth pole theory perspective
Region Direct, 2014, 7, (1), 29-76
- Possible Impact of the ECB’s Outright Purchase Programmes on Economic Growth from Individual Eurozone Countries’ Point of View
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.