Details about Maarten J. Voors
Access statistics for papers by Maarten J. Voors.
Last updated 2018-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Skill versus Voice in Local Development
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Exploring whether behavior in context-free experiments is predictive of behavior in the field: Evidence from lab and field experiments in rural sierra leone
Framed Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (29)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2012)
- Using artefactual field experiments to learn about the incentives for sustainable forest use in developing economies
Artefactual Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2011)
- Integrating Conflict Questions in a Household Survey: An Example from Burundi
HiCN Research Design Notes, Households in Conflict Network View citations (3)
- Unbundling Institutions at the Local Level: Conflict, Institutions and Income in Burundi
HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network View citations (4)
- Conflict and the evolution of institutions: Unbundling institutions at the local level in Burundi
Journal of Peace Research, 2014, 51, (4), 455-469 View citations (5)
- Exploring whether behavior in context-free experiments is predictive of behavior in the field: Evidence from lab and field experiments in rural Sierra Leone
Economics Letters, 2012, 114, (3), 308-311 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Violent Conflict and Behavior: A Field Experiment in Burundi
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (2), 941-64 View citations (195)
- Income Shocks and Corruption in Africa: Does a Virtuous Cycle Exist?
Journal of African Economies, 2011, 20, (3), 395-418 View citations (11)
- Using Artefactual Field Experiments to Learn about the Incentives for Sustainable Forest Use in Developing Economies
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 329-33 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.