Details about Pierre von Mouche
Access statistics for papers by Pierre von Mouche.
Last updated 2015-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inferior Factor in Cournot Oligopoly Revisited
DEM Working Papers Series, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economics (2014)
- Linking of Repeated Games. When Does It Lead to More Cooperation and Pareto Improvements?
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- Uniqueness of Coalitional Equilibria
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (2)
- Cournot Equilibrium Uniqueness in Case of Concave Industry Revenue: a Simple Proof
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (2), 1299-1305 View citations (1)
- Inferior factor in Cournot oligopoly revisited
Journal of Economics, 2014, 112, (1), 85-90
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Egalitarian norms, economic development, and ethnic polarization
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2013, 41, (3), 719-744 View citations (2)
- On the uniqueness of Cournot equilibrium in case of concave integrated price flexibility
Journal of Global Optimization, 2013, 57, (3), 707-718 View citations (1)
- Equilibrium Social Hierarchies: A Non-Cooperative Ordinal Status Game
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-49 View citations (11)
- Interconnected games and international environmental problems
Environmental & Resource Economics, 1993, 3, (4), 313-335 View citations (42)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.