Details about Grace Wahba
Access statistics for papers by Grace Wahba.
Last updated 2016-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Group variable selection via convex log-exp-sum penalty with application to a breast cancer survivor study
Biometrics, 2015, 71, (1), 53-62 View citations (1)
- Doubly penalized likelihood estimator in heteroscedastic regression
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2004, 69, (1), 11-20
- Multicategory Support Vector Machines: Theory and Application to the Classification of Microarray Data and Satellite Radiance Data
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2004, 99, 67-81 View citations (16)
- Variable Selection and Model Building via Likelihood Basis Pursuit
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2004, 99, 659-672 View citations (8)
- Smoothing Spline ANOVA for Multivariate Bernoulli Observations With Application to Ophthalmology Data
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2001, 96, 127-160 View citations (1)
- Behavior near zero of the distribution of GCV smoothing parameter estimates
Statistics & Probability Letters, 1995, 25, (2), 105-111 View citations (1)
- Getting better contour plots with S and GCVPACK
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 1993, 15, (3), 329-342
- A note on generalized cross-validation with replicates
Statistics & Probability Letters, 1992, 14, (4), 283-287
- Estimation of the Coefficients in a Multidimensional Distributed Lag Model
Econometrica, 1969, 37, (3), 398-407 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.