Details about 王志坚 (Wang, Zhijian)
Access statistics for papers by 王志坚.
Last updated 2020-12-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Human Social Cycling Spectrum
- Algorithmic Collusion in Cournot Duopoly Market: Evidence from Experimental Economics
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- Cycling in stochastic general equilibrium
- A Comment on "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: A Continuous Time Experiment"
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Evolutionary Dynamical Pattern of 'Coyness and Philandering': Evidence from Experimental Economics
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (1)
- Testability of evolutionary game dynamics based on experimental economics data
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2017, 486, (C), 455-464 View citations (3)
- Periodic frequencies of the cycles in 2 × 2 games: evidence from experimental economics
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, 2014, 87, (2), 1-10 View citations (2)
- Cycle frequency in standard Rock–Paper–Scissors games: Evidence from experimental economics
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013, 392, (20), 4997-5005 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.