Details about Naoki Watanabel
Access statistics for papers by Naoki Watanabel.
Last updated 2017-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managerial Compensation, Corporate Governance, and Business Performance in Japan: Evidence Using New Micro Data
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University
- The Relationship between Managerial Compensation and Business Performance in Japan: New Evidence using Micro Data
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics
See also Journal Article in Asian Economic Journal (2008)
- Relation between Executive Compensation and Performance: Evidence from Japanese Shinkin Banks
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 1310-1317
- Market liquidity and bank-dominated corporate governance: Evidence from Japan
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2014, 31, (C), 1-11 View citations (11)
- A Sufficient Condition for Synchronization Risk and Delayed Arbitrage
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2009, VII, (2), 40-46
- Relationship between Managerial Compensation and Business Performance in Japan: New Evidence Using Micro Data
Asian Economic Journal, 2008, 22, (4), 431-455 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- A Note on Synchronization Risk and Delayed Arbitrage
Economics Bulletin, 2006, 7, (7), 1-12
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.