Details about Chunbei Wang
Access statistics for papers by Chunbei Wang.
Last updated 2015-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do EPA Regulations Affect Labor Demand? Evidence From the Pulp and Paper Industry
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2014)
- Hispanic Self-Employment: A Dynamic Analysis of Business Ownership
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (26)
- Mexican-Hispanic Self-Employment Entry: The Role of Business Start-Up Constraints
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (4)
- Do EPA regulations affect labor demand? Evidence from the pulp and paper industry
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014, 68, (1), 188-202 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Employer-provided Health Insurance and Labor Supply of Married Women
Eastern Economic Journal, 2013, 39, (4), 493-510 View citations (1)
- The effects of 9/11 on intermarriage between natives and immigrants to the U.S
Review of Economics of the Household, 2012, 10, (2), 171-192 View citations (2)
- Did 9/11 affect Hispanic-Americans' self-employment entry and exit decisions?
International Journal of Manpower, 2009, 30, (1/2), 176-187
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.