Details about Chris Walters
Access statistics for papers by Chris Walters.
Last updated 2020-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agglomeration Economies, Technology Spillovers and Company Productivity Growth
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Are Differences in Firm Size Transitory or Permanent?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Applied Econometrics (2003)
- How Persistently do Firms Innovate?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (1997)
- CORPORATE PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH: CHAMPIONS, LEADERS, AND LAGGARDS
Economic Inquiry, 2009, 47, (1), 1-17 View citations (8)
- THE USE OF CUSTOMER SURVEYS FOR MARKET DEFINITION AND THE COMPETITIVE ASSESSMENT OF HORIZONTAL MERGERS
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 2008, 4, (2), 411-431 View citations (2)
- Are differences in firm size transitory or permanent?
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2003, 18, (1), 47-59 View citations (29)
See also Working Paper (1997)
- Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand
Energy Economics, 2003, 25, (1), 1-21 View citations (57)
- Corporate Growth and Profitability
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1997, 45, (2), 171-89 View citations (79)
- How persistently do firms innovate?
Research Policy, 1997, 26, (1), 33-48 View citations (135)
See also Working Paper (1996)
- Innovative Activity over the Business Cycle
Economic Journal, 1995, 105, (431), 916-28 View citations (117)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.