Details about Miao Wang
Access statistics for papers by Miao Wang.
Last updated 2014-09-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inappropriate Pooling of Wealthy and Poor Countries in Empirical FDI Studies
Working Papers and Research, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics View citations (98)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2004) View citations (71)
- FDI Location and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: Evidence from Provincial and Industry FDI in China
Review of International Economics, 2014, 22, (1), 86-104 View citations (5)
- Happiness and Leisure Across Countries: Evidence from International Survey Data
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2014, 15, (1), 85-118 View citations (17)
- The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on International Migration: Does Education Matter?
The World Economy, 2013, 36, (5), 537-562 View citations (5)
- International R&D Transfer and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Panel Study Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis
World Development, 2012, 40, (10), 1982-1998 View citations (8)
- FDI and human capital in the USA: is FDI in different industries created equal?
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (2), 163-166 View citations (1)
- Inward FDI, remittances and out-migration
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (15), 1405-1409 View citations (1)
- Leisure and happiness in the United States: evidence from survey data
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (18), 1813-1816 View citations (7)
- Foreign direct investment and domestic investment in the host country: evidence from panel study
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (29), 3711-3721 View citations (17)
- FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: THE GROWTH ACCOUNTING PERSPECTIVE
Economic Inquiry, 2009, 47, (4), 701-710 View citations (20)
- Manufacturing FDI and economic growth: evidence from Asian economies
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (8), 991-1002 View citations (43)
- What Drives Economic Growth? The Case of Cross‐Border M&A and Greenfield FDI Activities
Kyklos, 2009, 62, (2), 316-330 View citations (60)
- Foreign Direct Investment Outflows and Business‐cycle Fluctuations*
Review of International Economics, 2007, 15, (1), 146-163 View citations (11)
- Learning dynamics in monetary policy: The robustness of an aggressive inflation stabilizing policy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2005, 27, (1), 143-151 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.