Details about Liad Wagman
Access statistics for papers by Liad Wagman.
Last updated 2019-06-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Platform, Anonymity, and Illegal Actors: Evidence of Whac-A-Mole Enforcement from Airbnb
Working Papers, NET Institute
- The Short-Run Effects of GDPR on Technology Venture Investment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Online Privacy and Price Discrimination
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics (2010) View citations (4)
- Choosing Fair Lotteries to Defeat the Competition
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Game Theory (2012)
- WHO BENEFITS FROM ONLINE PRIVACY?
Working Papers, NET Institute
- The impact of access to consumer data on the competitive effects of horizontal mergers and exclusive dealing
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2019, 28, (3), 373-391 View citations (2)
- Motivation and performance of user-contributors: Evidence from a CQA forum
Information Economics and Policy, 2018, 42, (C), 56-65
- Can Restricting Property Use Be Value Enhancing? Evidence from Short-Term Rental Regulation
Journal of Law and Economics, 2017, 60, (2), 309 - 334 View citations (1)
- Outsourcing in place: Should a retailer sell its store-brand factory?
IISE Transactions, 2017, 49, (4), 442-459
- Early-stage entrepreneurial financing: A signaling perspective
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2016, 67, (C), 12-22 View citations (5)
- The Economics of Privacy
Journal of Economic Literature, 2016, 54, (2), 442-92 View citations (99)
- Marketing educational improvements via international partnerships under brain drain constraints
Education Economics, 2015, 23, (6), 713-734
- Screening incentives and privacy protection in financial markets: a theoretical and empirical analysis
RAND Journal of Economics, 2015, 46, (1), 1-22 View citations (3)
- The 80/20 rule: Corporate support for innovation by employees
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2015, 38, (C), 32-43 View citations (1)
- Consumer privacy in oligopolistic markets: Winners, losers, and welfare
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2014, 34, (C), 80-84 View citations (12)
- False-name-proof voting with costs over two alternatives
International Journal of Game Theory, 2014, 43, (3), 599-618 View citations (1)
- Portfolio size and information disclosure: An analysis of startup accelerators
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2014, 29, (C), 520-534 View citations (3)
- Strategic obfuscation of production capacities
Naval Research Logistics (NRL), 2014, 61, (3), 244-267
- Choosing fair lotteries to defeat the competition
International Journal of Game Theory, 2012, 41, (1), 91-129 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Hide and Seek: Costly Consumer Privacy in a Market with Repeat Purchases
Marketing Science, 2012, 31, (2), 277-292 View citations (30)
- Information Acquisition in Competitive Markets: An Application to the US Mortgage Market
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2012, 4, (4), 65-106 View citations (4)
- Intellectual Property Protection and Firm Innovation
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (4), 2922-2932
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.