Details about Grace W.Y. Wang
Access statistics for papers by Grace W.Y. Wang.
Last updated 2017-01-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Partial Deposit Insurance and Moral Hazard in Banking
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Multiple Reserve Requirements, Exchange Rates, Sudden Stops and Equilibrium Dynamics in a Small Open Economy
Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2009) View citations (1)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2009) View citations (1)
- Economic performance and corporate financial management of shipping firms
Maritime Economics & Logistics, 2016, 18, (3), 317-330 View citations (6)
- Equity Capital as a Safety Cushion in the US Banking Sector
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 8, (9), 50-68 View citations (1)
- Port connectivity in a logistic network: The case of Bohai Bay, China
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2016, 95, (C), 341-354 View citations (23)
- Incentive approaches to overcome moral hazard in port concession agreements
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2014, 67, (C), 162-174 View citations (23)
- Predicting the US bank failure: A discriminant analysis
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2014, 44, (2), 202-211 View citations (19)
- The relative efficiency and financial risk assessment of shipping companies
Maritime Policy & Management, 2014, 41, (7), 651-666 View citations (5)
- A study of relative efficiency between privatised and publicly operated US ports
Maritime Policy & Management, 2013, 40, (4), 351-366 View citations (5)
- Bank asset allocation: the effectiveness of market monitoring
Journal of Advances in Management Research, 2013, 10, (3), 376-398
- Impact of privatization on port efficiency and effectiveness: results from Panama and US ports
Maritime Policy & Management, 2013, 40, (2), 100-115 View citations (10)
- Risk taking by US banks led to their failures
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2013, 6, (1), 39-59 View citations (3)
- Financial Fragility, Exchange-Rate Regimes, and Sudden Stops in a Small Open Economy
Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, 2012, 1, (3), 25-54
- Technical Efficiency and Port Competition: Revisiting the Bohai Economic Rim, China
JRFM, 2012, 5, (1), 1-16 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.