Details about Matthias Walter
Access statistics for papers by Matthias Walter.
Last updated 2015-11-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
Also in Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research (2010) View citations (2)
- The Performance of German Water Utilities: A (Semi)-Parametric Analysis
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- Tender prices in local bus transport in Germany - an application of alternative regression techniques
Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering View citations (2)
- Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services in Europe: Market Access Models and Implications for Germany
OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (6)
- Potential Gains from Mergers in Local Public Transport: An Efficiency Analysis Applied to Germany
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (7)
- Factors Affecting Tender Prices in Local Bus Transport Evidence from Germany
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2013, 47, (2), 265-278 View citations (3)
- The performance of German water utilities: a (semi)-parametric analysis
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (29), 3749-3764 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Heavily regulated, but promising prospects: Entry in the German Express Coach Market
Transport Policy, 2011, 18, (2), 373-381 View citations (10)
- Introduction: Towards sustainable infrastructure and network regulation
Utilities Policy, 2011, 19, (1), 1-2
- Some Determinants of Cost Efficiency in German Public Transport
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2011, 45, (1), 1-20 View citations (11)
- Operator changes through competitive tendering: Empirical evidence from German local bus transport
Research in Transportation Economics, 2010, 29, (1), 36-44 View citations (8)
- Fallende Preise in der Wasserwirtschaft: Hessen auf dem Vormarsch
DIW Wochenbericht, 2009, 76, (10), 150-155 View citations (8)
- Quo vadis efficiency analysis of water distribution? A comparative literature review
Utilities Policy, 2009, 17, (3-4), 225-232 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.