Details about Keith Waehrer
Access statistics for papers by Keith Waehrer.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Cross Ownership on Competition in Auction Markets
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society
- The Effects of Mergers in Open Auction Markets
Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in RAND Journal of Economics (2003)
- Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design
Game Theory and Information, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economic Theory (2003)
- Mechanisms for dividing labor and sharing revenue in joint ventures
Review of Economic Design, 2004, 8, (4), 465-477 View citations (2)
- Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information Is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2003, 5, (4), 605-622 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (1997)
- The Effects of Mergers in Open-Auction Markets
RAND Journal of Economics, 2003, 34, (2), 287-304 View citations (33)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Asymmetric private values auctions with application to joint bidding and mergers
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 1999, 17, (3), 437-452 View citations (36)
- Auction Form Preferences of Risk-Averse Bid Takers
RAND Journal of Economics, 1998, 29, (1), 179-192 View citations (21)
- The ratchet effect and bargaining power in a two-stage model of competitive bidding
Economic Theory, 1999, 13, (1), 171-181 View citations (5)
- A Model of Auction Contracts with Liquidated Damages
Journal of Economic Theory, 1995, 67, (2), 531-555 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.