Details about Jason M. Walter
Access statistics for papers by Jason M. Walter.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- When the regulator goes home: The effectiveness of environmental oversight
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Understanding the dynamics of clean technology: implications for policy and industry
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2018, 20, (2), 365-386
- Green certification, heterogeneous producers, and green consumers: a welfare analysis of environmental regulations
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2017, 52, (3), 333-361 View citations (1)
- Strategic R&D and the innovation of products: understanding the role of time preferences and product differentiation
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2017, 26, (7), 575-595
- The Rise of Streaming Music and Implications for Music Production
Review of Network Economics, 2017, 16, (4), 351-385
- Digital piracy: Price-quality competition between legal firms and P2P network hosts
Information Economics and Policy, 2015, 31, (C), 22-32 View citations (2)
- International trade and macroeconomic dynamics: The case of U.S. bilateral trade with G-7 countries
Research in Economics, 2012, 66, (4), 398-405 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.