Details about Mark Leonard Waller
Access statistics for papers by Mark Leonard Waller.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economics of Aflatoxin Risk Management in the Selected Southern States
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Have Farmers and Ranchers Lost Confidence in Futures Markets?
2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Evaluating the Factors Influecing the Number of Visits to Farmers' Markets
2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (5)
- An Economic Examination of Potential Ethanol Production in Texas
Working Papers, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center View citations (3)
- EVALUATION OF THE MASTER MARKETER NEWSLETTER
Faculty Paper Series, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics
- DETERMINANTS OF LIQUIDITY COSTS IN COMMODITY FURURES MARKETS
Working Papers, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets View citations (19)
- Have Concerns over Futures Market Integrity Impacted Producer Price Risk Management Practices?
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2013, Volume 28, (Issue 4), 6
- Dynamic relationships between US and Thai rice prices
Agricultural Economics, 1996, 14, (2), 123-133 View citations (8)
- THE PRICING EFFICIENCY OF AGRICULTURAL FUTURES MARKETS: AN ANALYSIS OF PREVIOUS RESEARCH RESULTS
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1988, Volume 20, (Number 1), 12 View citations (13)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 1988, 20, (01), 119-130 (1988) View citations (4)
- The Execution Cost of Trading in Commodity Futures Markets
Food Research Institute Studies, 1987, Volume 20, (Number 2), 24 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.