Details about Rodrigo Wagner
Access statistics for papers by Rodrigo Wagner.
Last updated 2020-06-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Export Take-Offs and Acceleration: Unpacking Cross-Sector Linkages in the Evolution of Comparative Advantage
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2018)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2019)
- Why don't All Exporters Benefit from Free Trade Agreements?: Estimating Utilization Costs
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (5)
- The Birth and Growth of New Export Clusters: Which Mechanisms Drive Diversification?
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (2)
- Multinationals Stockpiling Cash: Exploring a Commodity Boom
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank
- New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?
Working Papers, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales View citations (6)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2015)
- Certification Strategies, Industrial Development and a Global Market for Biofuels
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University
- How Would Your Kids Vote if I Open my Doors? Evidence from Venezuela
Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2009)
- Doing Growth Diagnostics in Practice: A 'Mindbook'
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (55)
- Growth Collapses
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (34)
Also in Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics (2006) View citations (22)
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government (2006) View citations (26)
- Una transición permanentemente trunca: Estado y sociedad rural en México (1975-2000)
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Catalysts for regional development: putting territorial coordination in practice
Urban/Regional, University Library of Munich, Germany
- El desarrollo del capital de riesgo en América Latina y el Caribe: una perspectiva comparada
Revista CEPAL, 2019
- Export take-offs and acceleration: Unpacking cross-sector linkages in the evolution of comparative advantage
World Development, 2019, 117, (C), 48-60 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The development of venture capital in Latin America and the Caribbean: a comparative perspective
Revista CEPAL, 2019
- Can the market value state-owned enterprises without privatizing them? An application to natural resources companies
Resources Policy, 2018, 59, (C), 282-290
- How sensitive is corporate debt to swings in commodity prices?
Journal of Financial Stability, 2018, 39, (C), 237-258 View citations (2)
- Stockpiling cash when it takes time to build: Exploring price differentials in a commodity boom
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2017, 77, (C), 197-212 View citations (1)
- Destroying collateral: asset security and the financing of firms
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (9), 704-709 View citations (2)
- New exports from emerging markets: Do followers benefit from pioneers?
Journal of Development Economics, 2015, 114, (C), 203-223 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Book reviews
Journal of Economics, 2000, 72, (1), 99-126
- Fixing State-Owned Enterprises: New Policy Solutions to Old Problems
IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.