Details about James N. Wetzel
Access statistics for papers by James N. Wetzel.
Last updated 2008-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Increasing Returns to Education and Progress towards a College Degree
Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Reported Progress under the Student Right-to-Know Act: How Reliable is It?
Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2006)
- Are the Factors Affecting Dropout Behavior Related to Initial Enrollment Intensity for College Undergraduates?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
- A Multinomial Logit Model of College Stopout and Dropout Behavior
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2008)
- A multinomial logit model of college stopout and dropout behavior
Economics of Education Review, 2008, 27, (3), 319-331 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Factors affecting initial enrollment intensity: part-time versus full-time enrollment
Economics of Education Review, 2004, 23, (2), 167-175 View citations (4)
- An Analysis of Student Enrollment Demand
Economics of Education Review, 1998, 17, (1), 47-54 View citations (15)
- Economic issues involving property rights to school attendance
Economics of Education Review, 1989, 8, (3), 255-262
- Congestion and economic valuation: A reconsideration
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1981, 8, (2), 192-195 View citations (1)
- Estimating the benefits of recreation under conditions of congestion
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1977, 4, (3), 239-246 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.