Details about Michael Weichselbaumer
Access statistics for papers by Michael Weichselbaumer.
Last updated 2021-09-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can barely winning lead to losing? Evidence for a substantial gender gap in psychological momentum
Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- What is in a price? Evidence on quality signaling for experience goods
Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics
Also in Department of Economics Working Paper Series, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business (2021)
- Effects of government spending on employment: Evidence from winners and runners-up in procurement auctions
SAFE Working Paper Series, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017)
- Analysis of mergers in first-price auctions
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (4)
- The Determinants of Merger Waves: An International Perspective
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2012)
- Employment behavior and the economic crisis: Evidence from winners and runners-up in procurement auctions
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 182, (C) View citations (15)
- Competition in the economic crisis: Analysis of procurement auctions
European Economic Review, 2015, 73, (C), 35-57 View citations (22)
- Market Optimism and Merger Waves
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2012, 33, (3), 159-175 View citations (2)
- The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2012, 30, (1), 1-15 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.