Details about Alexander White
Access statistics for papers by Alexander White.
Last updated 2021-11-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Platform Competition and Interoperability: The Net Fee Model
Working Papers, NET Institute
- On the antitrust economics of the electronic books industry
DICE Discussion Papers, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) View citations (14)
Also in DICE Discussion Papers, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) (2014) View citations (26)
- Imperfect Platform Competition: A General Framework
Working Papers, NET Institute View citations (11)
- Outsiders, insiders and interventions in the housing market
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2021, 49, (1), 110-134
- Vertical Agreements and User Access
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2021, 13, (3), 328-71 View citations (1)
- Multidimensional Platform Design
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 191-95 View citations (4)
- Let the Right â€œOneâ€ Win: Policy Lessons from the New Economics of Platforms
CPI Journal, 2014, 10 View citations (4)
- Search engines: Left side quality versus right side profits
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (6), 690-701 View citations (47)
- Walrasian equilibrium in large, quasi-linear markets
Theoretical Economics, 2013, 8, (2) View citations (18)
- online platforms, economics of
Palgrave Macmillan View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.