Details about Benjamin Williams
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Williams.
Last updated 2019-05-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identification of a Nonseparable Model under Endogeneity using Binary Proxies for Unobserved Heterogeneity
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting
See also Journal Article in Quantitative Economics (2019)
- Identification of the Linear Factor Model
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting View citations (5)
- The Repeat Time-On-The-Market Index
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy View citations (1)
- Identification of a nonseparable model under endogeneity using binary proxies for unobserved heterogeneity
Quantitative Economics, 2019, 10, (2), 527-563
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Quantifying the failure of bootstrap likelihood ratio tests
Biometrika, 2011, 98, (4), 919-934
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.