Details about Rossitza Bouneva Wooster
Access statistics for papers by Rossitza Bouneva Wooster.
Last updated 2020-02-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CEO Turnover and Foreign Market Participation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department (2003)
- Networking and Foreign Direct Investment Activity
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department
- The effect of violent crime on sector-specific FDI in Latin America
Oxford Development Studies, 2019, 47, (4), 420-434
- A geographic view of expansion choices by U.S. firms in China
The International Trade Journal, 2016, 30, (1), 33-58
- Equity commitment under uncertainty: A hierarchical model of real option entry mode choices
International Business Review, 2016, 25, (1), 382-394 View citations (2)
- Leadership positioning among U.S. firms investing in China
International Business Review, 2016, 25, (1), 319-332
- Does Experience Matter for Patterns of Expansion by US Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean?
Global Economy Journal (GEJ), 2015, 15, (1), 1-24
Also in Global Economy Journal, 2015, 15, (1), 1-24 (2015)
- Economic Sector Choices of Mexican Migrants to the USA: Evidence from the 2011 EMIF Border Survey
Global Economy Journal, 2015, 15, (1), 25-50
Also in Global Economy Journal (GEJ), 2015, 15, (1), 25-50 (2015)
- Regional Trade Agreements and the Pattern of Trade: A Networks Approach
The World Economy, 2014, 37, (8), 1128-1151 View citations (12)
- Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Meta‐Regression Analysis
Review of Development Economics, 2010, 14, (3), 640-655 View citations (50)
- REEXAMINING THE BORDER TAX EFFECT: A CASE STUDY OF WASHINGTON STATE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2010, 28, (4), 511-523 View citations (2)
- THE EFFECTS OF U.S.‐CHINA TRADE ON EMPLOYMENT AND WAGES IN THE U.S.‐MEXICO BORDER REGION
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2009, 27, (3), 335-348 View citations (3)
- Strategic investments by US firms in transition economies
Journal of International Business Studies, 2008, 39, (2), 249-266 View citations (17)
- The Contribution of Intra-Regional and Extra-Regional Trade to Growth: Evidence from the European Union
Journal of Economic Integration, 2008, 23, 161-182 View citations (1)
- US companies in transition economies: wealth effects from expansion between 1987 and 1999
Journal of International Business Studies, 2006, 37, (2), 179-195 View citations (1)
- Settling the Smoke: Public Policy and Shareholder Wealth in the Cigarette Industry
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2005, 23, (2), 211-223
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.