Details about Xianyi Wu
Access statistics for papers by Xianyi Wu.
Last updated 2015-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymptotic behaviors of stochastic reserving: Aggregate versus individual models
European Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 249, (2), 657-666 View citations (1)
- An individual loss reserving model with independent reporting and settlement
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2015, 64, (C), 232-245 View citations (1)
- A new sufficient condition for identifiability of countably infinite mixtures
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, 2014, 77, (3), 377-387
- Optimal acquisition and production policy in a hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing system with core acquisition at different quality levels
European Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 233, (2), 374-382 View citations (13)
- The credibility premiums for models with dependence induced by common effects
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2009, 44, (1), 19-25 View citations (2)
- On the consistency of credibility premiums regarding Esscher principle
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2008, 42, (1), 119-126 View citations (2)
- Stochastic scheduling to minimize expected maximum lateness
European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 190, (1), 103-115 View citations (3)
- A new characterization of distortion premiums via countable additivity for comonotonic risks
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2006, 38, (2), 324-334 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.