Details about Zeyu Xu
Access statistics for papers by Zeyu Xu.
Last updated 2018-03-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Benefit or Burden? On the Intergenerational Inequity of Teacher Pension Plans
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri View citations (4)
- A survey on intra-household models and evidence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- The common core conundrum: To what extent should we worry that changes to assessments will affect test-based measures of teacher performance?
Economics of Education Review, 2018, 62, (C), 48-65 View citations (6)
- Value added of teachers in high-poverty schools and lower poverty schools
Journal of Urban Economics, 2012, 72, (2), 104-122 View citations (39)
- Making a difference? The effects of Teach For America in high school
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2011, 30, (3), 447-469 View citations (11)
- How Does Teacher Quality Matter? The Effect of Teacher-Parent Partnership on Early Childhood Performance in Public and Private Schools
Education Economics, 2006, 14, (3), 345-367
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.