Details about Yorbol Yakhshilikov
Access statistics for papers by Yorbol Yakhshilikov.
Last updated 2017-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inequalities and Growth in the Southern African Customs Union (SACU) Region
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Assessing the livelihood impacts of a livestock disease outbreak: An alternative approach
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Efficacy and adoption of strategies for avian flu control in developing countries
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Investigating the Role of Poultry in Livelihoods and the Impact of HPAI on Livelihoods Outcomes in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria
2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) View citations (1)
- Investigating the role of poultry in livelihoods and the impact of avian flu on livelihoods outcomes in Africa
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (3)
- RELAXING CONTROL OVER THE CROPPING STRUCTURE: THE NEXT STEP FOR LAND REFORM IN UZBEKISTAN
104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- Spatial Price Transmission in Kazakh Wheat Markets
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Interregional integration of wheat markets in Kazakhstan
(Interregionale Integration von Weizenmärkten in Kasachstan)
IAMO Discussion Papers, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO) View citations (6)
- The impact of avian flu on livelihood outcomes in Africa: evidence from Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2013, 08, (4), 14
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.