Details about Guanyi Yang
Access statistics for papers by Guanyi Yang.
Last updated 2022-07-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sibling Spillover in Rural China: A Story of Sisters and Daughters
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Endogenous Skills and Labor Income Inequality
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Unemployment dynamics and informality in small open economies
European Economic Review, 2022, 141, (C) View citations (2)
- How much does schooling disutility matter?
Research in Economics, 2021, 75, (1), 87-95
- Does wealth matter? An assessment of China's rural-urban migration on the education of left-behind children
China Economic Review, 2020, 59, (C) View citations (5)
- Welfare under friction and uncertainty: General equilibrium evaluation of temporary employment in the U.S
Research in Economics, 2018, 72, (3), 404-413 View citations (2)
- How much versus who: which social norms information is more effective?
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (5), 389-401 View citations (3)
- The Effect of College Major on Labor Market Outcomes of Chinese Immigrants
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2015, 6, (4), 1138-1162 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.