Details about Jubo Yan
Access statistics for papers by Jubo Yan.
Last updated 2019-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Appeals to Social Norms and Taxpayer Compliance
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Socially-Responsible Certification Schemes for Smallholder Coffee Farmers: Economics of Giving and Consumer Utility
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- University Licensing of Patents for Varietal Innovations in Agriculture
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics (2016)
- Context effects in a negative externality experiment
Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics
- Negotiating housing deal on a polluted day: Consequences and possible explanations
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2019, 94, (C), 161-187
- Nudging charitable giving: Three field experiments
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2017, 66, (C), 137-149 View citations (4)
- The effects of trust in government on earthquake survivors’ risk perception and preparedness in China
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2017, 86, (1), 437-452 View citations (4)
- Incentive mechanisms, loan decisions and policy rationing: A framed field experiment on rural credit
Agricultural Finance Review, 2016, 76, (3), 326-347
- University licensing of patents for varietal innovations in agriculture
Agricultural Economics, 2016, 47, (1), 3-14 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Does a detailed model of the electricity grid matter? Estimating the impacts of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 36, (1), 191-207 View citations (3)
- Context Effects in a Negatively Framed Social Dilemma Experiment
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2013, 55, (3), 387-405 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.