Details about Aleksandr Yankelevich
Access statistics for papers by Aleksandr Yankelevich.
Last updated 2019-11-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Zero-rating and vertical content foreclosure
DICE Discussion Papers, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) View citations (1)
- A cautionary note on using hotelling models in platform markets
DICE Discussion Papers, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE)
- Advertising for consideration
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 157, (C), 653-669
- COLLABORATE OR CONSOLIDATE: ASSESSING THE COMPETITIVE EFFECTS OF PRODUCTION JOINT VENTURES
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (1), 73-84 View citations (2)
- Economics at the FCC 2018–2019: Competition, Broadband Deployment, and Transaction Review
Review of Industrial Organization, 2019, 55, (4), 625-646
- From internet “Openness” to “Freedom”: How far has the net neutrality pendulum swung?
Utilities Policy, 2018, 54, (C), 37-45
- Price-Match Announcements in a Consumer Search Duopoly
Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 82, (4), 1186-1211 View citations (2)
- Consumer search with asymmetric price sampling
Economics Letters, 2014, 122, (2), 331-333 View citations (3)
- Economics at the FCC, 2013–2014
Review of Industrial Organization, 2014, 45, (4), 345-378
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.