Details about Jiawen Yang
Access statistics for papers by Jiawen Yang.
Last updated 2013-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Demand Side Story
Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through in U.S. Manufacturing Industries
Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics View citations (41)
See also Journal Article in The Review of Economics and Statistics (1997)
- Regime-switching analysis of ADR home market pass-through
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (1), 204-214 View citations (4)
- Securitization and Banks’ Equity Risk
Journal of Financial Services Research, 2011, 39, (3), 95-117 View citations (12)
- STATE DEPENDENCY OF BANK STOCK REACTION TO FEDERAL FUNDS RATE TARGET CHANGES
Journal of Financial Research, 2010, 33, (3), 289-315 View citations (4)
- How Do US Economic Sanctions Affect EU's Trade with Target Countries?
The World Economy, 2009, 32, (8), 1223-1244 View citations (10)
- Is exchange rate pass-through symmetric? Evidence from US imports
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (2), 169-178 View citations (13)
- Measuring Vulnerability to U.S. Foreign Economic Sanctions
Business Economics, 2005, 40, (2), 41-55 View citations (2)
- Nontradables and the valuation of RMB--An evaluation of the Big Mac index
China Economic Review, 2004, 15, (3), 353-359 View citations (7)
- US Economic Sanctions Against China: Who Gets Hurt?
The World Economy, 2004, 27, (7), 1047-1081 View citations (1)
- Pricing-to-market in U.S. imports and exports: A time series and cross-sessional study
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 1998, 38, (4), 843-861 View citations (9)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through In U.S. Manufacturing Industries
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1997, 79, (1), 95-104 View citations (75)
See also Working Paper (1992)
- Exchange Rate Changes and Pricing Behavior of US Exporters
Review of International Economics, 1996, 4, (3), 339-54 View citations (3)
- Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. market: A cross-country and cross-product investigation
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1995, 4, (4), 353-371 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.