Details about Alexei V. Zakharov
Access statistics for papers by Alexei V. Zakharov.
Last updated 2014-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Equilibria in secure strategies in the Tullock contest
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) View citations (1)
- Candidate location and endogenous valence
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (7)
- Probabilistic voting equilibria under nonlinear candidate payoffs
Journal of Theoretical Politics, 2012, 24, (2), 235-247 View citations (4)
- Competition for popular support: a valence model of elections in Turkey
Social Choice and Welfare, 2011, 36, (3), 451-482 View citations (4)
- Estimating the effects of activists in two-party and multi-party systems: comparing the United States and Israel
Social Choice and Welfare, 2011, 36, (3), 483-518 View citations (5)
- A stochastic model of the 2007 Russian Duma election
Public Choice, 2010, 142, (1), 177-194 View citations (10)
- A model of candidate location with endogenous valence
Public Choice, 2009, 138, (3), 347-366 View citations (23)
- Economic Factors in a Model of Voting: The Case of The Netherlands, Great Britain, and Israel
Applied Econometrics, 2009, 14, (2), 57-73
- A Spatial Voting Model of Russia
Applied Econometrics, 2008, 10, (2), 75-90 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.