Details about Maria Zhu
Access statistics for papers by Maria Zhu.
Last updated 2023-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Beyond the “Model Minority” Mirage: How Does Positive Bias Affect Asian Students and Other Students of Color?
Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
- New Evidence on the Underrepresentation of Asian Americans in Leadership Positions
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Coworker Networks and the Role of Occupations in Job Finding
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2021)
- Model Minorities in the Classroom? Positive Evaluation Bias towards Asian Students and its Consequences
Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2023)
- Equal Time for Equal Crime? Racial Bias in School Discipline
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2022)
- The Global COVID-19 Student Survey: First Wave Results
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (10)
- “Model minorities” in the classroom? Positive evaluation bias towards Asian students and its consequences
Journal of Public Economics, 2023, 220, (C)
See also Working Paper (2022)
- Equal time for equal crime? Racial bias in school discipline
Economics of Education Review, 2022, 88, (C) View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Limited contracts, limited quality? effects of adjunct instructors on student outcomes☆
Economics of Education Review, 2021, 85, (C)
- Affirmative Action in Undergraduate Education
Annual Review of Economics, 2015, 7, (1), 487-518 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.