Details about Qiujie Zheng
Access statistics for papers by Qiujie Zheng.
Last updated 2020-02-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information influence on consumers’ choice for genetically modified foods: a non-hypothetical choice experiment in China
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Chinese Preference for Online Grocery Shopping: Shopping for Convenience, Quality or Price?
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Trading in Networks: a Classroom Experiment
Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics
- Consumer Apple Variety Choices Based On National Household-Level Data
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Estimating Farm Level Multivariate Yield Distribution Using Nonparametric Methods
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Washington Biofuel Feedstock Crop Supply Analysis
Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
- Washington Biofuel Feedstock Supply under Price Uncertainty
2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana, Western Agricultural Economics Association
- Are smallholder farmers willing to pay for different types of crop insurance? An application of labelled choice experiments to Chinese corn growers
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2020, 45, (1), 86-110 View citations (3)
- Consumer Purchase Intentions for Sustainable Wild Salmon in the Chinese Market and Implications for Agribusiness Decisions
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (5), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Market Power in the Chinese Wine Industry
Agribusiness, 2017, 33, (1), 30-42 View citations (2)
- Chinese preferences for sustainable attributes for food away from home: A rank-ordered model
China Economic Review, 2016, 41, (C), 148-158 View citations (1)
- Estimating bivariate yield distributions and crop insurance premiums using nonparametric methods
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (18), 2108-2118 View citations (2)
- Washington biofuel feedstock crop supply under output price and quantity uncertainty
Energy Policy, 2012, 48, (C), 515-525 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.