Details about Xiaohui Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Xiaohui Zhang.
Last updated 2015-07-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Varying-Coefficient Panel Data Model with Fixed Effects: Theory and an Application to U.S. Commercial Banks
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics View citations (2)
- Policy and performance in customs: evaluating the trade facilitation agreement
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (10)
- Capturing the Impact of Latent Industry-Wide Shocks with Dynamic Panel Model
Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney View citations (2)
- A Stochastic Frontier Model for Discrete Ordinal Outcomes: A Health Production Function
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics
Also in Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne (2010)
- Estimation and efficiency measurement in stochastic production frontiers with ordinal outcomes
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2014, 42, (1), 67-84
- Returns to scale at large banks in the US: A random coefficient stochastic frontier approach
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 39, (C), 135-145 View citations (11)
- PATIENT SAFETY IN HOSPITALS – A BAYESIAN ANALYSIS OF UNOBSERVABLE HOSPITAL AND SPECIALTY LEVEL RISK FACTORS
Health Economics, 2013, 22, (9), 1158-1174 View citations (2)
- Productivity and efficiency at large and community banks in the US: A Bayesian true random effects stochastic distance frontier analysis
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, 36, (7), 1883-1895 View citations (27)
- Chronic diseases and labour force participation in Australia
Journal of Health Economics, 2009, 28, (1), 91-108 View citations (40)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.