Details about Songfa Zhong
Access statistics for papers by Songfa Zhong.
Last updated 2018-04-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk Aversion and Son Preference: Experimental Evidence from Chinese Twin Parents
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2017) View citations (3)
- Probabilistic social preference: how Machina’s Mom randomizes her choice
Economic Theory, 2018, 65, (1), 1-24
- Partial Ambiguity
Econometrica, 2017, 85, 1239-1260 View citations (9)
- Education and anomalies in decision making: Experimental evidence from Chinese adult twins
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2016, 53, (2), 163-200
- Extended present bias: a direct experimental test
Theory and Decision, 2015, 79, (1), 151-165 View citations (2)
- Risk Preferences Are Not Time Preferences: Separating Risk and Time Preference: Comment
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (7), 2272-86 View citations (12)
- Sex-hormone genes and gender difference in ultimatum game: Experimental evidence from China and Israel
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 90, (C), 28-42 View citations (3)
- Ambiguity aversion and familiarity bias: Evidence from behavioral and gene association studies
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2012, 44, (1), 1-18 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.