Details about Peter Zimmerman
Access statistics for papers by Peter Zimmerman.
Last updated 2020-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Blockchain structure and cryptocurrency prices
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
- Does central clearing reduce counterparty risk in realistic financial networks?
Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (6)
- Variations in liquidity provision in real-time payment systems
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (1)
- Bank behaviour and risks in CHAPS following the collapse of Lehman Brothers
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (9)
- The sterling unsecured loan market during 2006-08: insights from network theory
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (34)
- Centralized netting in financial networks
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2020, 112, (C)
- The Role of Counterparty Risk in CHAPS Following the Collapse of Lehman Brothers
International Journal of Central Banking, 2014, 10, (4), 143-172 View citations (3)
- Banks’ disclosure and financial stability (110KB)
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2013, 53, (4), 326-335 View citations (3)
- The Economics of Large-value Payments and Settlement: Theory and Policy Issues for Central Banks
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (14)