Details about Alec Zuo
Access statistics for papers by Alec Zuo.
Last updated 2017-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Selling the farm: understanding irrigators’ intentions to sell the farm in the Murray-Darling Basin
2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Water trading as a risk-management tool for farmers: new empirical evidence from the Australian water market
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (1)
- Elicitation of irrigators' risk preferences from observed behaviour
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2016, 60, (3), 442-458 View citations (3)
- Measuring Price Elasticities of Demand and Supply of Water Entitlements Based on Stated and Revealed Preference Data
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (1), 314-332 View citations (4)
- The Impact of Water and Soil Salinity on Water Market Trading in the Southern Murray–Darling Basin
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2016, 02, (01), 1-26 View citations (1)
- Understanding and encouraging greater nature engagement in Australia: results from a national survey
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2016, 59, (6), 1107-1125
- Exploring Generational Differences Towards Water Resources and Policy Preferences of Water Re-Allocation in Alberta, Canada
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2015, 29, (14), 5073-5089 View citations (2)
- Farmers' exposure to risk and their temporary water trading
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 42, (1), 1-24 View citations (6)
- Watering the farm: Comparing organic and conventional irrigation water use in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
Ecological Economics, 2015, 112, (C), 78-85 View citations (2)
- Australian irrigators' recognition of the need for more environmental water flows and intentions to donate water allocations
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2014, 57, (1), 104-122 View citations (1)
- Investigating the delayed on-farm consequences of selling water entitlements in the Murray-Darling Basin
Agricultural Water Management, 2014, 145, (C), 72-82 View citations (7)
- Selling the Farm Silver? Understanding Water Sales to the Australian Government
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2012, 52, (1), 133-154 View citations (7)
- EFFECTS OF A CHILD'S DISABILITY ON AFFECTED FEMALE'S LABOUR SUPPLY IN AUSTRALIA
Australian Economic Papers, 2010, 49, (3), 222-240 View citations (3)
- Erratum to "The changing profile of water traders in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District, Australia" by Wheeler et al. [Agric. Water Manage. 97 (2010) 1333-1343]
Agricultural Water Management, 2010, 98, (1), 222-225
- The changing profile of water traders in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District, Australia
Agricultural Water Management, 2010, 97, (9), 1333-1343 View citations (11)
- Who trades water allocations? Evidence of the characteristics of early adopters in the Goulburn–Murray Irrigation District, Australia 1998–1999**
Agricultural Economics, 2009, 40, (6), 631-643 View citations (7)
- Price elasticity of water allocations demand in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District *
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2008, 52, (1), 37-55 View citations (17)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2008, 52, (1), 19 (2008) View citations (22)
- The Welfare Goal of Antitrust Laws in Asia: for whom should the law toil?
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2008, 22, (2), 31-56 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.