Journal of Banking and Financial Dynamics
2017 - 2019
Current editor(s): Sophia
2885 Sanford Ave SW #43110 Grandville, MI 49418.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sophia ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 3, issue 1, 2019
- The Use of DuPont Modified Financial Model in Evaluating the Financial Performance of Kuwaiti Banks pp. 1-9
- Musaed S. AlAli
Volume 2, issue 1, 2018
- Effect of Non-interest Income on Profitability of Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria pp. 1-8
- Philip Segun Olowolaju
- Linking Per Capita GDP to Energy Consumption, Ecological Footprint, and Carbon Dioxide Emission in a Developing Economy in the World: The Case of Bangladesh pp. 9-15
- Mohammad Mahfuzur Rahman, Kanij Jahan Bindu and Md. Kamrul Islam
- Interest Rate Policy and the Growth of the Nigerian Economy (1990-2016) pp. 16-23
- Edim Ndifon Obim, John Ime John and Akaninyene Billy Orok
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Empirical Study of Bank of Industry’s Loan to the Development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria: (2002-2013) pp. 1-8
- Odi. Nwankwo and S.O. James
- Factors that Affect the Derivatives Usage of Non-Financial Listed Firms of Pakistan to Hedge Foreign Exchange Exposure pp. 9-20
- Numan Khan, Khurshid Ali, Alina Kiran, Riaqa Mubeen, Zeeshan Khan and Nasir Ali
- Accounting Procedures within a Decentralised Zimbabwean Financial Management School System pp. 21-28
- V.C. Ngwenya and J. Maushe
- Credit Risk Management and Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions in Kampala, Uganda pp. 29-35
- Bashabe Shieler, Kalu O. Emenike and Christian U. Amu
- Identifications of the Distribution of Treatment Effect with Duration Outcomes pp. 36-41
- David Koch, Steve Ofili and Abel Cudjoe
- Validating Marketing Strategy Measures for a Globalized Developing Country pp. 42-53
- Africa Makasi and Krishna Govender
- Risk and Return Analysis of Mutual Fund Industry in India pp. 54-65
- Bilal Ahmad Pandow and Khurshid Ahmad Butt