Academic Journal Chemistry
2016 - 2017
Current editor(s): Prof. Dr. Sadek khalifa Shakshooki
From Academic Research Publishing Group
Rahim Yar Khan 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Series data maintained by Managing Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 9, 2017
- Assessment of Heavy Metals in Muscle of Tilapia zilli from Some Nun River Estuaries in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria pp. 96-101
- Ayobami Aigberua* and Timi Tarawou
Volume 2, issue 8, 2017
- Post Flood Analysis of Heavy Metal Level in River Benue along Makurdi Metropolis, Nigeria pp. 74-79
- Ishaq S. Eneji, Peter O. Onuwa and Sola O. Oloruntoba
- Examination of Ionophore Properties of the 4- (6-Methoxy-1, 3-Dimetilizokinol-7-Yloxy) Phthalonitrile Compound for the Determination of Some Monovalent Cations pp. 80-83
- Omer Isildak
- Physico-Chemical Properties and Elements Composition of Fixed oil, Seed Extract, of Jatropha curcus L. [Blue Nile State (Aldamazien)] pp. 84-89
- Christina Yacoub Ishak, Elfatih A. Hassan, Mohamed Ezeldin and Mona Alnaeem
- Effect of Seasonal Water Fluctuation of a Water Body on Antioxidant Activity of Selected Plants of Lower Phylum (A Case Study of Nche stream) pp. 90-95
- Duru M. K. C., Akubugwo E. I., Chinyere G. C, Alisa C. O. and Nwaogwugwu J. C.
Volume 2, issue 7, 2017
- Molar Conductivities, Salinity and Total Dissolved Solids of KBr and KCl in Aqueous Solution pp. 61-64
- Maduelosi N. J., Bagshaw A. P. and Ekezie C. M.
- Synthesis of Novel Fibrous Cerium Phosphate-Silver-Polyethylene Nanocomposites for Antibacterial Applications pp. 65-73
- S. K. Shakshooki*, N. Greesh, R. Alghazeer, F. Hebail, A. Elhamadi, A. Elouzi, W. Elharari and A. Shebani
Volume 2, issue 6, 2017
- In Vitro Elucidation Free Radical Scavenging Activity of Flavonoids Extracted From Leaves and Flowers of Arbutus Pavarii (Ericaceae) pp. 42-55
- Rabia Alghazeer, Hussein El-Saltani, Sana Elghmasi, Nuri Awayn, Khadiga Ben Mussa and Fahima Massoudi
- Effect of Mn(II), Co(II), Ni(II), Cu(II), Zn(II) and Fe(III) Mixed Ligand Complexes on some Bacteria Causing Eyes Infections ( BCEI ) pp. 56-60
- R. S. El-zweay, M. M. El-ajaily, O. A. Salem and A. A. Maihub
Volume 2, issue 5, 2017
- Aliphatic Nucleophilic Fluorinations by using MnO2 Nanoparticle in Aqueous Media pp. 38-41
- Shivaji S. Kadam, Suresh U. Shisodia, Shamim S. Akhtar and Fakkadrao V. Dandawate
Volume 2, issue 4, 2017
- Bioactive Constituents of Pleurotus Squarrosulus (Mont.) Singer and Effect of Its Dietary Incorporation on Body/Organ Weights and Lipid Profile Levels of Rats Placed on High Cholesterol Diet pp. 28-37
- Duru Majesty, Nwadike Constance, Jevas Ozougwu and Eboagwu Ijeoma
Volume 2, issue 3, 2017
- Level of Nutritious and Non- Nutritious Elements in Banana Grown in Zanzibar pp. 21-27
- Abdul A. J. Mohamed, Mariam H. Ali, Sara A. Khamis and Abdalla I. Ali
Volume 2, issue 2, 2017
- Studies on the Uptake of Some lanthanide Metal Ions on 1, 10-Phenanthroloine, and 4, 4-Bipyridine Intercalated Products of Zirconium Phosphate by Radio Tracer Technique pp. 16-20
- S. K. Shakshooki, E. A. Arafa, E. Etwire and A. M. Bejey
Volume 2, issue 1, 2017
- Preparation, Characterization and Flame Retardancy of Expandable Graphite Modified By Ferric Hydroxide. Part IIâ€“ Flame Retardation and Its Interaction with Ammonium Polyphosphate for Polyethylene pp. 1-7
- Xiu-yan Pang and Wei-shu Chang
- Hydrogen Production Using Mediterranean Sea Water of Benghazi Shore and Synthetic Sea Water Electrolysis pp. 8-15
- Imperiyka M. H., Rahuma M. N. and Iman E. A.
Volume 1, issue 3, 2016
- Synthesis and Physiochemical Studies of Some Mixed Schiff Bases Complexes pp. 66-75
- N. S. Al-barki, A. A. Maihub, M. M. El-ajaily and Taghreed H. Al-Noor
- Evaluating the Changes in Surface Properties of Acid-Leached Iliri Clay pp. 76-92
- Mukasa-Tebandeke I. Z. W. N., Schumann A., Nyakairu G. W. and Lugolobi F.
- Wet Oxidative Degradation of Cellulosic Wastes: Decomposition of Waste Protective Clothes Simulate pp. 93-101
- S. B. Eskander and H. M. Saleh
Volume 1, issue 2, 2016
- Trace Metals Uptake by Algae Species in Contaminated Water in Some Industrial Areas in Omdurman City, Sudan pp. 60-65
- Isam Eldin Hussein Elgailani and Ahmed Mohammed Elhassan
Volume 1, issue 1, 2016
- Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activities of Mixed Ligand Divalent Metal Complexes of N-Phenyl Dithiocarbamate with Alanine - Schiff Base pp. 1-7
- Ejelonu B. C., Olagboye S. A., Olawade D. B. and Ekpo I. S.
- Preparation of Y-Alumina from Kankara Kaolin in Nigeria by Acid Leaching Using Hydrochloric Acid pp. 8-12
- A. Aliyu, U. Ahmadu, A. A. Abdelmalik and U. Sadiq
- Corrosion in Mild Steel Prevention by Vapor Phase Process as Plasma Impulse (Anthracene Metadinitro Benzene and Naphthalein) pp. 13-21
- Shailendra Kumar Dwivedi and Rajendra Kumar
- Effects of Green Tea Extracts on the Oxidation Stability of Olive and Melon Seed Oils pp. 22-25
- N. J. Maduelosi and S. S. Angaye
- Rapid Access to Synthesis of Bisindole Derivatives Using 2-Morpholino Ethanesulphonic Acid pp. 26-32
- Rajendra P. Pawar, Devidas S. Bhagat, Suresh U. Shisodia, Hanuman D. Bhosale, Sudam S. Pandule and Pravin S. Kendrekar