Entrepreneurship Research Journal
2011 - 2018
Current editor(s): Chandra S. Mishra and Ramona K. Zachary
From De Gruyter
Series data maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 8, issue 1, 2018
- Entrepreneurial Causation vs. Effectuation in a Business Incubation Context: Implications for Recruiting Policy and Management pp. 11
- Høvig Øystein, Pettersen Inger Beate and Aarstad Jarle
- Entrepreneurial Orientation and Firm Performance: Is Product Quality a Missing Link? pp. 13
- Yang Yang and Ju Xiao Feng
- The Impact of University Support on the Creation of Student Entrepreneurs: Evidence from South Korea pp. 14
- Choi Kyungmin, Cho Daegon, Park Jongwon and Chu Hyo-Youn
- Are the Intentions to Entrepreneurship of Men and Women Shaped Differently? The Impact of Entrepreneurial Role-Model Exposure and Entrepreneurship Education pp. 14
- Entrialgo M. and Iglesias V.
Volume 7, issue 4, 2017
- Perceived Feasibility and Desirability of Entrepreneurship in Institutional Contexts in Transition pp. 10
- Heilbrunn Sibylle, Itzkovitch Yariv and Weinberg Caren
- Entrepreneurship at Regional Level: Temporary and Neighborhood Effects pp. 12
- Lado-Sestayo Rubén, Neira-Gómez Isabel and Chasco-Yrigoyen Coro
- Entrepreneurial Orientation pp. 20
- Mishra Chandra S.
Volume 7, issue 3, 2017
- Event-Generated Affect and its Carryover Effects: Implications for Small Business vs High Growth Venture Goals pp. 12
- Adomdza Gordon and Dedeke Adenekan (Nick)
- Understanding Creative Entrepreneurs’ Intention to Quit: The Role of Entrepreneurial Motivation, Creativity, and Opportunity pp. 15
- Chen Ming-Huei, Chang Yu-Yu, Wang Hong-Yan and Chen Ming-Han
- Opportunity Evaluation Using Uncertainties in Software Entrepreneurship pp. 16
- Tomy Sarath and Pardede Eric
Volume 7, issue 2, 2017
- Successful Antecedents of Women Entrepreneurs: A Case of Underdeveloped Nation pp. 11
- Batool Hira and Ullah Kalim
- Crowdfunding: Motives, Definitions, Typology and Ethical Challenges pp. 14
- Hossain Mokter and Oparaocha Gospel Onyema
- Appreciating Entrepreneurship: A New Approach for Field Research pp. 17
- Woodfield Paul, Woods Christine and Shepherd Deborah
Volume 7, issue 1, 2017
- Using the Research Journal during Qualitative Data Collection in a Cross-Cultural Context pp. 17
- Annink Anne
- Competitive Moves: The Influence of Industry Context and Individual Cognitive Factors pp. 30
- Zane Lee J. and Kline William
- Examining the Connections within the Startup Ecosystem: A Case Study of St. Louis pp. 32
- Motoyama Yasuyuki and Knowlton Karren
Volume 6, issue 4, 2016
- Owner-Managed UK Corporate Start-Ups: An Exploratory Study of Financing and Failure pp. 345-367
- Michael Peel
- Social Enterprise Innovation in Context: Stakeholder Influence through Contestation pp. 369-399
- Newth Jamie
- Founders in the Living-Dead Trap: A Theoretical Exploration at Entrepreneurship’s Dark Core pp. 401-423
- Casas Tomas and Hilb Michael
Volume 6, issue 3, 2016
- Levels of Multiplexity in Entrepreneur’s Networks: Implications for Dynamism and Value Creation pp. 247-272
- Bliemel Martin J., McCarthy Ian P. and Maine Elicia M. A.
- Untangling the Relationship between Human Resource Management and Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Mediating Effect of Middle Managers’ Knowledge Sharing pp. 273-295
- Mustafa Michael, Lundmark Erik and Ramos Hazel Melanie
- How Do Entrepreneurs Develop Business Models in Small High-Tech Ventures? An Exploratory Model from Australian IT Firms pp. 297-343
- Najmaei Arash
Volume 6, issue 2, 2016
- Impact Investing: A Primer and Review of the Literature pp. 135-173
- Clarkin John E. and L. Cangioni Carole
- Accountability of Venture Support Agencies: Do They Really Help? pp. 175-206
- Jagoda Kalinga, Lin Xiaohua, Calvert Victoria and Tao Shaw
- Juggling or Struggling? Work and Family Interface and Its Buffers among Small Business Owners pp. 207-246
- Nguyen Hieu and Sawang Sukanlaya
Volume 6, issue 1, 2016
- Contribution of Complex Systems to Entrepreneurship pp. 1-41
- Ireland Vernon and Gorod Alex
- Emergence and Emergents in Entrepreneurship: Complexity Science Insights into New Venture Creation pp. 43-52
- Lichtenstein Benyamin
- Complexity Ingredients Required For Entrepreneurial Success pp. 53-73
- McKelvey Bill
- Managing Innovation Networks for Knowledge Mobility and Appropriability: A Complexity Perspective pp. 75-109
- Corral de Zubielqui Graciela, Statsenko Larissa and Jones Janice
- Social Entrepreneurial Ventures: On the Edge of Chaos? pp. 111-133
- Colleen Robb and Jimmy Gandhi S.
Volume 5, issue 4, 2015
- The Theory of Entrepreneurship pp. 251-268
- Mishra Chandra S. and Zachary Ramona K.
- Completing the Cycle in Entrepreneurial Research: Action Research to Link Entrepreneurs and Researchers and Reform the University pp. 269-292
- Greenwood Davydd James
- Seeing What Others Miss: A Study of Women Entrepreneurs in High-Growth Startups pp. 293-322
- Neill Stern, Metcalf Lynn and York Jonathan L.
- Extending Constructivist Perspectives on Opportunity Production Through An Incorporation of Effectual Logics pp. 323-345
- Metzger Matthew L. and King Jesse S.
- Development and Validation of a Scale for Measuring Sustainability Factors of Informal Microenterprises – A Qualitative and Quantitative Approach pp. 347-372
- Khan Eijaz Ahmed and Quaddus Mohammed
Volume 5, issue 3, 2015
- The Role of Sunk Cost and Slack Resources in Innovation: A Conceptual Reading in an Entrepreneurial Perspective pp. 167-179
- Esposito De Falco Salvatore and Renzi Antonio
- Identify Innovative Business Models: Can Innovative Business Models Enable Players to React to Ongoing or Unpredictable Trends? pp. 181-199
- Pisano Paola, Pironti Marco and Rieple Alison
- Public Research Support for an Innovative Integrated Payment Model of Service Delivery pp. 201-220
- Bracaglia Antonio, Monetta Giulia and Vanobberghen William
- Balancing Risk and Learning Opportunities in Corporate Venture Capital Investments: Evidence from the Biopharmaceutical Industry pp. 221-250
- Baldi Francesco, Baglieri Daniela and Corea Francesco
Volume 5, issue 2, 2015
- Financing Social Enterprises pp. 83-85
- Kickul Jill and Lyons Thomas S.
- Opening the Market for Impact Investments: The Need for Adapted Portfolio Tools pp. 87-107
- Brandstetter Lisa and Lehner Othmar M.
- Building Impact Businesses through Hybrid Financing pp. 109-126
- Martin Maximilian
- Monetizing Social Value Creation – A Business Model Approach pp. 127-154
- Dohrmann Susanne, Raith Matthias and Siebold Nicole
- Crowdfunding and Value Creation pp. 155-166
- Meyskens Moriah and Bird Lacy
Volume 5, issue 1, 2015
- A Study of Entrepreneurial Intention of University Students pp. 22
- Zhang Pingying, Owen Crystal L. and Wang Dongyuan D.
- Resiliency and Resilience Process of Entrepreneurs in New Venture Creation pp. 30
- Yang Yunxi and Danes Sharon M.
- Entrepreneurial Team Diversity and Performance: Toward an Integrated Model pp. 30
- Zhou Wencang and Rosini Elizabeth
Volume 4, issue 4, 2014
- Risk as a Threat, Risk as a Missing Opportunity, the Owner Finance and Entrepreneurship pp. 15
- Fourati Hedia and Affes Habib
- Resource Dependence and the Exits of Young Firms pp. 27
- Harkins Jason and Forster-Holt Nancy
- An Integrated Approach to Studying Multiplexity in Entrepreneurial Networks pp. 36
- Bliemel Martin J., Ian McCarthy and Maine Elicia M.A.
Volume 4, issue 3, 2014
- Structural Holes and Entrepreneurial Decision Making pp. 16
- Aarstad Jarle
- Understanding Diversification Strategy in Venture Capital Market pp. 20
- Zhang Pingying
- A Multi-level Study of Entrepreneurship Education among Pakistani University Students pp. 25
- Saeed Saadat, Muffatto Moreno and Yousafzai Shumaila
Volume 4, issue 2, 2013
- Venture Cognitive Logics, Entrepreneurial Cognitive Style, and Growth Intentions: A Conceptual Model and an Exploratory Field Study pp. 147-166
- Dutta Dev K. and Thornhill Stewart
- Personalizing Entrepreneurial Learning: A Pedagogy for Facilitating the Know Why pp. 167-204
- Williams Middleton Karen and Donnellon Anne
- Comparative Analysis of Recent Trends in Private Sector Development in CEE Transition Economies pp. 205-235
- Cieślik Jerzy and André van Stel
- Getting Entrepreneurship Education Out of the Classroom and into Students’ Heads pp. 237-260
- Bliemel Martin J.
Volume 4, issue 1, 2013
- The Challenges of Infusing Entrepreneurship within Non-Business Disciplines and Measuring Outcomes pp. 1-12
- Roberts Joseph, Hoy Frank, Katz Jerome A. and Neck Heidi
- Perspectives on the Development of Cross Campus Entrepreneurship Education pp. 13-44
- Katz Jerome A., Roberts Joseph, Strom Robert and Freilich Alyse
- Building Blocks for the Development of University-Wide Entrepreneurship pp. 45-68
- Morris N. Michael, Kuratko Donald F. and Pryor Christopher G.
- Toward a Dynamic Understanding of Entrepreneurship Education Research across the Campus – Social Cognition and Action Research pp. 69-93
- Winkler Christoph
- A Model of Cross Campus Entrepreneurship and Assessment pp. 95-115
- Welsh Dianne H. B. and Tullar William L.
- Ownership, Failure, and Experience: Goals and Evaluation Metrics of University-Based Arts Venture Incubators pp. 117-135
- Essig Linda
- New Frontiers of the Innovation Economy and Education pp. 137-146
- Schulman Stuart A. and Lyons Thomas S.