Annals of Science and Technology Policy
2017 - 2018
From now publishers
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Alet Heezemans ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2018
- Measuring Science, Technology, and Innovation: A Review pp. 1-74
- Bronwyn H. Hall and Adam B. Jaffe
Volume 1, issue 4, 2017
- Policies for the Provision of Finance to Science-based Entrepreneurship pp. 317-469
- Alice Civera, Michele Meoli and Silvio Vismara
Volume 1, issue 3, 2017
- The Roles and Impacts of Technical Standards on Economic Growth and Implications for Innovation Policy pp. 215-316
- Gregory Tassey
Volume 1, issue 2, 2017
- Bureaucratization in Academic Research Policy: What Causes It? pp. 133-214
- Barry Bozeman and Jiwon Jung
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Advanced Manufacturing: A New Policy Challenge pp. 1-131
- William B. Bonvillian