Journal of Political Institutions and Political Economy
2020 - 2020
From now publishers
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Alet Heezemans ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2020
- Providing Political Guidance? Agency Politicization and "As If" Policymaking pp. 1-26
- Rachel Augustine Potter
- The Administrative Presidency and Public Trust in Bureaucracy pp. 27-51
- Jon C. Rogowski
- Presidential Signing Statements and Separation of Powers Politics pp. 53-78
- Sharece Thrower
- Beyond the Base: Presidents, Partisan Approval, and the Political Economy of Unilateral Action pp. 79-103
- Dino Christenson and Douglas Kriner
- Mayoral Candidates, Social Class, and Representation in American Cities pp. 105-136
- Patricia A. Kirkland
- Rethinking Public Appeals: Experimental Evidence on Presidential Performances pp. 137-158
- William G. Howell, Ethan Porter and Thomas J. Wood