Business and Economic Quarterly
2017 - 2018
Current editor(s): Olaniyi Evans
From International Society for Business & Economics
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Olaniyi Evans ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
2018, volume 3
- Monetary policy shocks and stock market prices volatility in Nigeria pp. 3-26
- Sesan Adeniji, S. A. J. Obansa and David Okoroafor
- Manufacturing sector performance in Africa: The role of monetary policy instruments pp. 27-35
- Kayode Akinyemi, Isaac Ogbuji and Sunday Adedokun
2018, volume 2
- The relative effect of monetary and fiscal policy on economic development in Africa: a GMM approach to the St. Louis equation pp. 3-23
- Olaniyi Evans, Sesan Adeniji, Isaac Nwaogwugwu, Ikechukwu Kelikume, Olamitunji Dakare and Olubode Oke
- Service sector potentials in the transformation of the Nigerian economy pp. 24-35
- Modinat Olusoji and Anthonia Odeleye
2017, volume 1
- The relevance of value added reporting in assessing the financial soundness of deposit money banks in Nigeria pp. 3-18
- Anthony Adaramola and Olawale Wale-Awe
- The Dynamics of Inflation, Public Debt and Exchange Rate in Nigeria pp. 19-34
- Ernest Odior and Sabastine Arinze